- Check with your department for guidelines about the situation and their expectations.
- Inform your students early about possible changes and your method and expectations for class communications.
- Review your course schedule to determine which topics and activities may need to be modified for online delivery or should be rescheduled.
- Select technologies and approaches that are familiar to you and your students to minimize disruption to your teaching during a stressful time.
- Communicate your new expectations for the students such as deadlines and class participation.
Gabelli IT team members are here to help. Questions?
For more information, please refer to Fordham University’s Course Continuity resources.