Director of Information Technology
Chief information technology representative of the Gabelli School of Business, acting as a visionary leader and keeping ahead of the curve on two fronts: the technologies being used in the business world today, with which our students must be familiar to succeed in the working world after graduation and educational technologies that can position Fordham as a leader in innovative instruction.
- Maintain and grow the IT infrastructure of the business school at Rose Hill and Lincoln Center.
- Ensures the IT needs of students, faculty and staff are met.
- Lead IT project director of Gabelli Business infrastructure, building and web initiatives.
- Identifies and recommends technological resources and techniques that Fordham should adopt to meet and exceed the standards of its peer and aspirant business schools.
- Master’s: Cybersecurity, Fordham University
- Bachelor’s: Computer Engineering, New York University Tandon School of Engineering